Now you can track your group spending – who paid for what, who shares in which expenses, and who owes money to who!
ExpenseShare captures spending with categories, currency, receipt images, and more:
- Allocate spending automatically to group members or customize.
- For international travel, track spending across multiple currencies and convert to a common settlement currency.
- Capture transaction location and lookup payee name/address.
- Store “snap and save” photos of receipts to document expenses.
- Generate pdf reports for each participant and print or send by email.
- Export to Excel or Numbers
New in Version 1.3:
Release 1.3 offers major enhancements to make it easier to track spending and report out to your group:
- UI enhancements, including new color scheme and new treatment of participant photos
- User-defined categories
- Tip calculator
- View transaction on map
- Add location and address to transactions by searching or direct map location
- Add notes to transactions
- New Activity Details report gives a summary of totals by participant and category, in addition to transaction details
- Export to a spreadsheet (.csv format)
- Help overlays
New in Version 1.2:
- Supports additional currencies (32 total)
- Swipe to move between transactions.
- Attach photos to Activities and Participants.
- Add Participants from your Address Book.
- Add an optional email address to Participants.
- Add an optional start date and end date to your Activities.
- See a graphical snapshot of your activity at any time.
- Email a summary of transactions tailored for a specific Participant.
- Easily find out who owes who, using the new Settle Up feature.
Available for iPhone and iPad.